The Immanuel Baptist Choir is comprised of Christians who worship, exalt, and praise Jesus Christ through music, and lead others to do the same.
The Adult Music Ministry of Immanuel Baptist Church desires to bring singers, instrumentalists, and ministry workers together to worship our Lord through music and to lead our congregation to do the same; to provide an outreach ministry and member ministry of the church that effectively ministers to all in its care and fulfills the Great Commission of our Lord.
Music Rehearsal Times
- Adult Celebration choir rehearsals: Wednesdays, 6:45pm, Choir Room
- Youth Ignite praise/drama team rehearsals: Wednesdays, 5:30pm, Choir Room
- Elementary choirs rehearsals: Wednesdays, 6:30pm, Owens Building, Room 100
- Preschool choirs rehearsals: Wednesdays, 6:30pm, Children’s Building
Adult Music Calendar
- January 21-March 18 (Sundays, 4:00pm) Easter Program Rehearsals
- March 25 (Palm Sunday, 3:00pm and 6:00pm) Adult Easter Musical
- March 30 (Friday, 6:30pm) Good Firday Service and Communion
- April 01 (Sunday) Easter Sunday at IBC
- April 07 (Saturday, 6:00pm) Spring Choir Appreciation Banquet
- April 08-11 (Sunday-Wednesday) TENTATIVE Spring Revival Meeting
- May 27 (Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend; A.M.) Memorial Day Music Emphasis
- June 04-08 (Monday-Friday) Vacation Bible School at IBC
- July 01 (Sunday of Independence Day Week; A.M.) God and Country Day
Mark Caruth —
Children’s Music Ministry
Our purpose is to provide children with opportunities to explore Biblical truths through music and motion.
To see His children experience and understand the art of worshipping Him, and ultimately know the God they sing about in song.
Come, sing with us!
Children’s Choir meets in the Owens Building (Room 100) each Wednesday night at 6:30 pm from September to December and March to June.
All 1st through 6th grade children are invited to come and experience the joy found in Jesus as we sing and shout praises to Him.
Patti Clark —
“Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth; Break forth in song, rejoice, and sing praises.”Psalm 98:4
“Praise the Lord. Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people! ”Psalm 149:1